This website (“Website”) is operated by CAP Foundation and Brand Formations (also referred to as ‘CAP’ ‘we’ and ‘us’) (Registered Charity in England and Wales and a Registered Company).
Please read the following carefully before using the Website.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you must not use or access this Website or place an order with us. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and our General Website Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
- We hope you like using the Cap Foundation website, whether you’re looking at news, finding out about upcoming events or just simply making a donation. Use of the website is provided by Cap Foundation subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Cap Foundation reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Cap Foundation are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Cap Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Cap Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Cap Foundation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Cap Foundation to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Cap Foundation). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Cap Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Cap Foundation has no control over them. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Cap Foundation is a registered charity in England & Wales, Charity No: 1150092. Registered Office: Cap Foundation, Room 10, Ground Floor, 7-15 Greatorex Street, London E1 5EJ
FOLLOW OUR WORK BE INSPIRED
Our commitment to 100% Donation Policy. All public donations Cap Foundation receives are fully allocated to its designated source or project(s).
Regulated by The Charity Commission, the independent regulator of charities in England & Wales, & registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
NOT FOR PROFIT
As a charity and not-for-profit, everything we raise is for the cause, goes to the destitute and needy all around the world, not to shareholders or directors.