According to UNICEF, 40% of Bangladesh’s population is children and statistics indicate that 600,000 are out of school. Following the country’s split from Pakistan in 1971, the Bangladeshi government has worked steadily to improve both the health and education sector, whilst reducing population growth.
Main barriers to education
- Lack of schools in urban slums
- Poor infrastructure
Education is the key to be successful in life and Cap Foundation is helping the destitute children in Bangladesh by providing basic education from Reception to Primary level. We are working within the most rural places in Bangladesh to build Schools and programs for the children. Your partnership is urgently required to continue maintaining the education facilities and develop further. Join our programs and together provide a better life for the most disadvantaged communities within Bangladesh.
You Can Contribute to:
- Build a new School near your village for just £6000
- Donate towards School Chairs, Table and Benches
- Donate towards Electricity and Fans
- Donate towards School Uniform and Materials
- Donate towards Teachers Salary
- Donate towards Facility Management
- Sponsor a child for just £55 for one year