Cap Foundation Ramadan 2021 Campaign:-
– Advent calendar is to encourage children to keep a fast so every time they fast they earn a
reward of a chocolate and get the opportunity to donate £1 towards the orphanage. (Place
the £1 in the empty slot on the advent calender)
– Islamic colouring/Duaa book to keep children engaged and and for them to learn about
different places in Islam also to learn a duaa each day during the month of Ramadan.
Background is to encourage parents to get involved in fund raising towards cap projects, this will be
done via a competition where they will have the opportunity to win prizes,
– 1st prize is all paid inclusive 5* Umrah package for a family of 3
– 2nd prize is an iPad pro
– 3rd prize is an Islamic children’s hamper pack which includes a Quran cube and Quran pillow,
children’s prayer mat and sweets.
To enter the competition and have a chance of winning one of these great prizes is to setup a
justgiving page. There will be a 3 tier system for entry: –
– £1150 to enter Umrah prize draw
– £500 to enter iPad prize draw
– £150 to enter children’s hamper prize draw
Donations will be going towards the following projects:-
– Community fresh water (water well)
– Fish4Life boat project
– Village corner shop
– The Guardians – Cap foundations orphan village
Competition winners will be announced live on TVOne on Eid day.