THE GUARDIANS is located 1.2 miles from Sylhet International Airport, Salutikor Road, Salia.
For the very first time with the blessings of Allah, Cap Foundation has embarked on a massive step and responsibility to develop an Orphan Village in Bangladesh and we ask for your dua’s and support.
…and they [the righteous] give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan, and the captive. Al Insan: 8
This is an opportunity for us all to be part of building this amazing village to accommodate the destitute and disadvantaged orphans and look after their well-being providing them with a brighter future.
The Orphan Village will consist of the following amenities to facilitate 100 Orphans and all of our contributions will allow us to develop and look after the Orphans;
- 3 dormitories to accommodate 100 Orphans with all living facilities.
- A Primary and a Secondary School for their general academic education.
- A fully equipped Masjid allowing for their five daily Salah. Also supporting them to become Hafiz’ul Quran.
- An Indoor Sport Complex to maintain fitness and health while also allowing them to enjoy their favorite sports.
- A Youth Club to keep the Orphans engaged with positive activities and develop their social engagement and preparing them with life skills.
- A Technical College which supports them acquiring job based training i.e. become an Electrician, Plumber, Mobile Engineer and Computer Engineer. This will enable the Orphans to develop life skills for their future Job prospective and become self-sufficient.
- The Orphans will acquire apprenticeships when they become teenagers.
- The Majority Orphans are rough sleepers, staying under the bridges and without parents. Therefore, it is likely the orphans have developed mental health illnesses such as PTSD. Our aim is to have a Mental Health Provision which from the very beginning will allow us to help and support them using positive and safe activities. Also to teach them about mental health and how to manage the triggers using CBT.
- Our plan is to operate the entire Orphan Village and install a security system with CCTV Operation to monitor the premises from UK and Bangladesh putting the children’s safety at the forefront.
- We will provide the opportunity for each donor at an appointed time per month using our secure device to have a 5 minutes video conferencing call to speak to the Orphans directly and receive updates, keeping track of the development of the sponsored child.
- There will be an opportunity for the sponsors to visit the orphan village and experience with the orphans how their day to day life is monitoring their development.
In Sha Allah we are also focusing to take qualified trainer to provide child safeguarding training for our entire staff team.
We estimate the cost of the project to build will be approximately £350,000 to £400,000 and our humble request to you is that you support us to raise the amount and help us take these unfortunate children off the streets and give them the bright future we wish to give to our own children, brothers and sisters.
The Prophet peace and blessings be upon him said, “Myself and the carer of an orphan will be in Paradise like this, and he held his two fingers together.”
(Sahih al-Bukhari 5659)
Please log in in order to complete your donation.